Newsletter signup
Blog categories

1934 Chev Dickie Kerry & John 1934 Chev Dickie 013 1934 Plymouth 4 Door

Mike Westray Reduced Size 2012cdrI have 3 cars available for Weddings and Matric Dances, a 1934 Chev Dickie (Dusty Pink), the cream 1956 Chev has been revamped to a 2 tone, and a 1934 Plymouth 4 door, other photos are available if needed.

The 1956 Chev can seat 4 reasonably comfortably on the back seat, with another 2 in front next to the driver. The 1934 Plymouth seats 2 comfortably on the back seat, with another in front next to the driver. The 1934 Chev Dickie normally seats 2 at the back, with another in front next to the driver, (if there is an unexpected occasions of rain, then the persons from the back can squeeze inside behind the 2 fronts seats, mainly children or small adults, very cramped)

My charges in Pietermaritzburg are R500 per hour per car, from the time I leave home (Hayfields), to the time I get back, with a minimum charge of 2 hours, (because of cleaning and preparation of the vehicles).

Out of town travelling I will charge R600 per hour, as above, plus extra for petrol of excessive travelling, (approximately 25 Litres per 100 Kms), as they are all Street-Rods, with V8 motors. Howick I work on R200, Nottingham Road R400, Mooi River R500 +Tolls, Estcourt, R800 + Tolls, Durban R800 extra for petrol.

Durban clients, I have found it advisable to leave a hour earlier than planned for, because I don’t know if there will be any problems on the N3, such as accidents, breakdowns or hold up’s that cause traffic jams.

African weddings I normally suggest adding 2 hours extra, because of African time, if you do not use any part of the hour I will re-emburse you that time you paid for that hour.

Matric Dances in Pietermaritzburg is usually R1000 per matric function, if it is nothing out of the ordinary, (collection from the home or preparty and dropping of at the school function).

You are welcome to come and look at the cars at any time in PMB, just phone before hand to check if I am at home.

I take a 50% deposit as confirmation of a booking, (or full payment), on a first come first served basis, and the balance to be paid before the wedding day / function.

Please come back to me for confirmation or any queries.

1934 Plymouth 0071956 Chev Classic (3)1934 Chev Dickie Seat

Mike's Car Hire

Mike Westray

033 3862593

0722444272

19 Responses to Mike’s Car Hire

• Karen dobson says:

Hi Mike
    I would like to hire the 1934 Plymouth for the 29th September for my sons matric dance at Howick high.
    Please let me know if it is available and at what price.
    Many thanks
    Karen Dobson
    0764009939

• Dave Tatz says:

Hi Mike what cars do you have available for a wedding near Michaelhouse on Sat 24th September. Ceremony between 2and 3 pm. Also approximate total cost based on your formula Dave Tatz 0828001801

• Sandile says:

Hi Mike. Please quote me for my wedding on this date… 5th August 2016. Brides home in Unmlazi, ceremony at Bluff and the reception at Durban Country Club.

We will need a 3 hour service from you.

Regards!

• Leom says:

I’m looking for a vehicle for a matric dance a maritzburg college on 19th August. What cars do you have and at what price sorry 2016

• Colleen Williams says:

Please give me a quote from the Catholic Church in Howick to Bellwood, Nottingham Road. And would you be available for the 9th April 2016. You don’t know where we can get a really old Ford bakkie for a wedding car??

• Shaye Koster says:

Good Morning Mike

I would like to know what type of cars you have to hire. And if you are available on the 16 April 2016. I am getting married at Cranford Country Lodge in Howick.

Kind Regards
    Shaye

• Kresan Govender says:

Can you quote me on two cars from Lincoln Meade to Fernhill Hotel in the Midlands Meander for 23rd January 2016

Thanks

Kresan

• Glenton says:

Hi Mike,

I would like to hire your car this Saturday at 5.pm please

My name is Glenton and you can contact me on 0835552284

Kind Regards

• Ebrahim Dawood says:

Hi there, im looking for a 1963 – 1980s Austin Mini for a wedding in Dbn on the 18th December 2015 – do you know of anyone? Please contact me on 0716813383. Much appreciated.

• Petros says:

would like you to send me different types of your vintage vehicle and their prices im in ladysmith im planning for my wedding

• andrew evans says:

Hi mike

I have a matric dance coming up in durban. So what would the total cost be if we only needed you to drive us to one destination which will take approximately 30 minutes?

• Bilal Essop says:

Please can you send pictures of your vintage vehicles on my wedding day on the 10th January 2015, with prices. Venue is Orient Hall in Durban CBD.

• Claire says:

Good day Mike,

Please would you send me pictures of all your vehicles and approximate quotation for a Lions River wedding for approximately two hours.

• Zama Ndlela says:

Hi Mike,

Please let me know if i hire more than one of your cars do you have drivers because I’d rather you have your own for safety measures.

Add Comment Register